Fresh Life Policy
To maintain an environment of worship and learning, we ask that children under the age of 8 be checked into a classroom or sit with their family in the Family Room.
Where to Go and When?
Children can be checked in to their classroom 15 minutes prior to the worship experience. Fresh Life Kids classrooms vary at every campus. Please ask a guest service team member if you need direction or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Your Kids are Safe at Fresh Life
Your kids physical, spiritual, and emotional safety is very important to us! Every Fresh Life Kids Ministry team member goes through the following screening process and must meet these requirements to serve with Fresh Life Kids (FLK).
- Fill out a Kids Ministry Application that asks for general information, beliefs, references and background information.
- In the application we require personal/family references. We call every reference and ask about the applicant's character and their feelings about them working with children.
Protect My Ministry
for the following background checks:
- National Sex Offender Search
- National Criminal Database Search
- SSN Verification and Address History
- No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or convicted for child abuse.
- All team members are trained with the specifics of Fresh Life Church policies and Kids Ministry policies to ensure safety throughout all the classrooms. This includes, but is not limited to emergency procedures, classroom evacuations, medical procedures, health standards, reporting child abuse, and more.
Let Us Know
If your kiddo has any allergy or special needs please let us know when you bring them to class so we can best serve them.
Impact Team Opportunities
A team member who is loving on the little ones (ages newborn-2 year olds) is responsible for providing a loving, safe and fun environment. This may include playing with toys, cuddling with babies, singing, reading, and an occasional diaper change.
A team member who is responsible for creating an effective learning environment and guiding/involving learners in life-changing Bible learning. Implementing the Bible lesson, crafts, actives and/or games (all provided).
A team member who is responsible for helping to create an environment in which life-changing Bible learning can occur by assisting the teachers in whatever way necessary (passing out papers, crowd control, bathroom runs, sign-in/out, etc.).
A team member who leads kids in worshiping the Lord! Singing, jumping and hand motions all while worshiping Jesus and having fun.
A team member who fills in for a worship experience. A vital role in kids ministry and perfect spot for the person who wants to serve with kids, but can’t commit to a set schedule.
A team member who can help during the week with cleaning, craft prep, organization, photocopying and admin work. This is a huge part of Kids Min. and is extremely helpful.
Want to join this team? Attend ...
Fresh Life Church Crash Course is a four-week journey designed to help you grow as a follower of Christ, understand the heartbeat of this house and be deployed to change the world.Learn more about Crash Course